Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

   A new year, a new start, a new growing season! At this time of year the weather might be stopping you from venturing out into the garden or up to the plot (although it has been a lot milder this winter than last!). However when those bleak days arise you can always settle down with a cuppa and start flicking through next seasons seed catalogues. I love looking at all the different varietys of vegetables that there are to grow. I do quite easily get carried away and can find myself circling far too many choices. This year i need to be sensible orelse I will end up with more seeds than I can grow.



 I hope you all had a merry Christmas and a great New Years!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy new year and success with your restraint in buying seeds - I think all gardeners have the same disease as far as seed buying is concerned.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, and here's hoping that we all have a great gardening year. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete