Monday 30 May 2011

Pottering about...

    Ive been focusing on my plot, but i thought i'd show you whats going on in the garden at home. Although ive got my plot im still growing things at home in pots like usual.


    i've got my salad potatoes growing in the grow sacks which have got the first buds appearing on them. My strawberries are fruiting, just need them to ripen up now.

    This is the small amount of ground ive got to grow in in my garden. ive currently got peas, beetroot- Bulls Blood (which are very attractive plants) and parsnips ( which ive never grown before).



Parsnips and leeks


courgettes




sweetcorn (in desperate need of planting out at the plot)



my first runner beans emerging



my lemon grass which ive grown from seed (although my dog has taken a liking to it and keeps eating the leaves!)




No comments:

Post a Comment